This Little Piggy Cried "Wee wee wee"

Here is a fact that may (or may not) surprise some of my readers: I am a klutz.

Case in point:

In the spring of 1998, my friend Kate and I went to Florida for Spring Break to catch some rays and visit my grandparents. While walking on the beach the first day that we were there, I stubbed my pinky toe so hard on a rock on the beach that I broke it. Unfortunately, there is nothing to really do for a broken pinky toe other than tape it to its neighbor and wait for it to heal. It hurt for a good six weeks after that.

This past weekend found David and I in Florida once again (to visit my gradparents), and low and behold, I broke my other pinky toe. This time, on the bed post as I was walking to the window. It's a beautiful shade of red, purple and blue if anyone wants to see it.

(As a side note, I seriously considered asking the Delta agent if I qualified as someone needing extra time to board since I am hobbling around with my injured toe.)

It takes talent to be this klutzy, and I apparently have it.

Comments

Popular Posts