Sometimes I Know Best

My wonderful husband, in an effort to cut our costs while I am in school, did not want to re-up our membership to AAA this year. To be fair, it's a little on the expensive side, and we hardly ever use it.

However, this weekend, two hours after he had landed in Houston for a job interview, I got a frantic call--seems that David had (inadvertently) locked his keys in the trunk of his rental car, and he didn't know what to do!

Good thing I didn't listen to him, and re-upped our membership without telling him.

Thanks, AAA.

Comments

Katy said…
This is absolutely hilarious, and so extactly what marriage is all about. I frequently admonish Tracy for not throwing some seemingly useless piece of trash out, only to have her save us hundreds of dollars by using said "piece of trash" in some project I desperately want done. sigh...
dl004d said…
You were very wise to re-up our membership behind my back.

However, let the record show that I was saved from a wasted day in Houston by the fine people of OnStar, not AAA.
Grand Marnier said…
Yeah, but it was the knowledge that AAA was there for you if the OnStar thing hadn't worked that saved your mental anguish about the situation.

So, thanks to me, and AAA, you did not have a nervous breakdown. :)

Popular Posts