15 to 2 and 5 to 1

My head is full of things to tell you, dear reader of this little blog, and I am at a loss as to where to begin.

Some quick facts to start:
  • There are 32 people in my cohort in the January start of Georgetown's 2nd Degree BSN program (BSN=Bachelor's of Nursing)--women, men, young, old--you name it, we have it.
  • My program is accelerated (for those who haven't heard about this over the past few years), and will take me 16 months to complete: 4 back-to-back semesters. I graduate in May 2007.
  • I am taking 18 credits this semester, then 11 in the summer semester, 15 credits next fall, then another 18 next spring. Clinicals start this semester.
  • What do I want to do after getting this degree? Work as an RN (assuming that I pass the NCLEX--the board certification test), and do my Master's so that someday I will have my MSN and be a Nurse Practionner.
Now that that is out of the way, onto some substantive thoughts...

Comments

Anonymous said…
I'm printing this out so I don't have to ask you about it 345 more times.
glad your first week went well!!

Popular Posts