The light at the end of the tunnel

16 months ago I began a journey. I have said this to almost everyone I know, but it really seems surreal to me that in just a short time I will be done with my second bachelor's degree, and starting a new career in nursing. I have stuffed more knowledge into my brain that I had thought was possible.

I couldn't have done this without the love and support of DL004D (who sometimes slept on the couch to keep me company while I was writing papers late at night), and the encouragement of all of our parents. I would also like to thank my friends whom I have not seen (or spoken to) as often as I would have liked in the last 16 months--your understanding has kept me going.

I have met some amazing people in this program, and been lucky enough to have some amazing professors and clinical mentors. It's really hard to believe that it's almost over!

Comments

Anonymous said…
Wow that went fast!
Congratulations!
Josh said…
Seeing a friend find a career she loves has been a wonderful reward on this end. Congratulations!!
Lisa Mckinley said…
I am so proud and happy for you!! I am just sorry I could be there to help celebrate! I start my new job on Monday....wahooo!
Congrats Big Sis!

Popular Posts