In The Blink of an Eye

Somehow the semester is over. Well, except for finals. It really is surreal to me that somehow I have completed four months of my 16-month nursing program. I know that I have learned a ton, but I still feel like I know nothing.

(I thought my readers might want to see what me and my clincal group from this semester. My classmate K. is not in the picture.)


In other news, two weeks from today, David and I depart for our South Seas Adventure in New Zealand and Tahiti/Mo'orea. All the planning and talking and thinking about this trip is finally coming to fruition! Whoo hoo!

Comments

Anonymous said…
Congratulations on finishing a semester! Your group looks very happy and you look cute and vibrant. Have a great trip! Sounds exciting!
Grand Marnier said…
Thanks, but those uniforms are absolutely horrendous. You just can't tell from the picture (it does help that we are all wearing the same thing)...

Who wears white pants? And before Memorial Day?

Popular Posts