0001207623

I have taken the hardest exam ever. EVER. And I passed!

There is nothing like taking a computer test that automatically shuts off when you have either passed or failed, and then you have to wait around a few days to find out the results. What torture.

But in the end, I credit Georgetown for preparing me; KT, Tiny T and Kate for being great role models; and all the good luck wishes that I received via phone and text message. And lastly, David for giving me "Ring of Circle" just before the exam.

Now, onto work!

Comments

Anonymous said…
congratulations!!!
it's a tribute to your intelligence,commitment and hard work!
Katy said…
CONGRATS!! Welcome to the wonderful world of nursing!!
Anonymous said…
Congrats!!!!!!!!!
Anonymous said…
knock you out.
Anonymous said…
Stop stealing my words!

Popular Posts